I was just checking my email, and it says I have a nomination for something. I opened it, and it says my wonderful friend Kayleen and Claire have both nominated my friend Anthony and I for the Liebster Award. They both have amazing blogs! You can find Kayleen’s blog at http://encourageupliftandinspire.wordpress.com. You can find Claire’s at http://letmeclairefy.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/this-or-that/
Now, to answer the questions that Kayleen has asked me to answer on behalf of myself and Anthony (yes, some of these answers may sound girly, sorry bout that Anthony!!):
1. Favorite baked good? EIther brownies or cupcakes!
2. Favorite Quote? “Do you wanna build a snowman?” haha i love frozen!
3. Favorite Social Media Site? Probably Facebook since it’s been around for so long or Vine because it’s so funny watching vines, even though I’m not sure if Vine counts as part of social media.
4. Ideal Vacation? A month long vacation to New York or a trip around all of Europe!
5. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? To be taller (height can’t be changed, sadly!), to maybe get straight A’s for once (it’s been too long since straight A’s..), and to major in creative and performing arts in college!
6. When was the last time you laughed? Today, when I went to go eat sushi!
7. What was the last thing you watched on TV? um…. it was something on food network!
8. If you were a number, what would you be? 7, cuz I heard it’s a lucky number!!
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? England, where everyone is fancy! haha and don’t forget tea time!
10. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? Victoria’s Secret!!…or Barnes and Nobles!
The ten blogs that I follow with less than 200 followers!! If you are a nominee, you can do this too!! But you can’t nominate the blogs I nominate!
1. Notes of Harmony http://trungtinhoang.wordpress.com
This blog talks mainly about music, but I love it!
2. Dudeology http://dudeologyforall.wordpress.com
This blog gives girls an insight into a guy’s mind, so if you’re curious on how guys think, you should check this out!!
3. Mind over Matter http://sightofreality.wordpress.com
I find this blog to have very insightful views on the world, so if you’re somewhat philosophical, you should check this out!
4. The Teenage Overdose http://theteenageoverdose.wordpress.com
This blog, although written by a teenager, is AMAZING. He talks about things you don’t really think about, so check it out!
5. Between the Cake Layers http://betweenthecakelayers.wordpress.com
If you like baking or you like food, this blog is the one for you!
6. Above the Status Quo http://abovethestatusquo.wordpress.com
I love how everything on this blog makes you think about it after you read it!
7. Life is What Happens http://lifeiswhathappens00.wordpress.com
This blog is kind of like a reality check, but it’s a nice reality.
8. Run in our Shoes http://runinourshoes.wordpress.com
This blog is very well written and inspirational.
9. Tea, Coffee, and Books http://nostalgiaspeaks.wordpress.com
This blog is written from the perspective of a teenage girl, and being a teenage girl myself, I guess that’s why I like it!
10. Bevojaks http://bevojaks.wordpress.com
This blog has just started up, but it gives those who are not techie people(ME!) a way to learn how to edit videos on your smartphone!
The 10 questions for my nominees to answer are as follows!
1. What is your zodiac sign?
2. If you were a superhero what would your powers be?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Who do you like better, Elvis Presley, or Michael Jackson?
5. What is your favorite movie quote?
6. What color are your eyes?
7. One Direction or Justin Bieber?
8. What talents do you have?
9. Have you watched Frozen yet?
10. Do you wanna build a snowman?